COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION RULES FOR WILLIAM KENTRIDGE EXHIBITION COMPETITION
- GENERAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
- The competition starts on 22 August 2019 and closes at 16h00 on 26 August 2019. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
- The following persons are excluded from this competition and may not participate –
- a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to V and A Waterfront Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“V&A“) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by V&A; and
- a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and
- the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 1.4.1 and 1.4.2.
- V&A’s tenants and their staff.
- If you have won any V&A Waterfront competition within the last 30 (thirty) calendar days, you may not participate in this competition.
- HOW TO ENTER
- Tag someone on our William Kentridge competition post on Facebook & Instagram.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- All entries received that are incomplete, damaged, defaced, or illegible will be void and not eligible for a prize.
- WINNER SELECTION
- 5 Winners will be selected at random, three from Facebook and another two from Instagram.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram, on the platform that they entered and will be contacted by a Zeitz MOCAA representative via email.
- 5 x double pairs of general access tickets to Zeitz MOCAA (worth R200 each).
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
- You must obtain and possess, at your cost and expense, whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
- Unless we make alternative arrangements with the prize winner prior to collection of the prizes, the winner may collect the prizes from Megan Hollis in our Marketing Department at the V&A Waterfront Head Office between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday on business days during working hours, by appointment. In the event that you fail to collect your prize by 30 December 2019, you will forfeit such prize.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate and truthful information on the entry form. If you are selected as a winner but, despite reasonable efforts, V&A is unable to contact you based on the information that you provided on the entry form, within 7 (seven) days from the day the winners are drawn, the V&A reserves the right not to award the prize to you.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or converted to cash.
- Proof of identity will be required to collect a prize and we reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify their identity.
- We may require you to provide us with additional information as we may reasonably require in order to process and to facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION
- You may obtain a copy of the competition rules from our website waterfront.co.za
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, V&A reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at V&A’s discretion or to change the prize(s) at any time by publishing such decision on V&A’s website: www.waterfront.co.za. It is your responsibility to check the Website from time to time for any such changes
- The winner selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Each entrant agrees not to submit any entry that infringes any third party intellectual property rights, or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations, or otherwise violates applicable law.
- Any personal information (including, without limitation, your name, age, address, postal code, telephone number and/or e-mail address) that you submit on the entry form will be used solely in connection with this competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purposes of the competition, where applicable, unless you agree otherwise, or unless disclosure is required by law or court order.
- All entries become the property of V&A and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Neither V&A nor its directors, members, employees, agents or representatives shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered by participants as a result of participating in the competition, save where such loss or damage is a result of the negligent or intentional acts of V&A and/or its directors, members, employees, agents or representatives.