At the V&A Waterfront …
We strive to be the best waterfront in the world by doing two key things; putting our best self at the center of what we do and how we do it, and showcasing the best that South Africa is capable of.
For all of us working here this means:
- Leading from any position you hold.
- Embracing the opportunity to share our personal growth and learning with each and every person we interact with, every day.
- Treating everyone we meet with respect.
- Taking accountability to present the V&A Waterfront as the most extraordinary place to work, shop, stay and play (in Cape Town).
Click to see Current Opportunities.
The V&A’s key values are as follows:
- We are welcoming: we treat everyone with friendliness and warmth.
- We take pride: we do what we say we will do.
- We do the right thing: we are all ambassadors for the Waterfront.
- We build relationships: we work on every relationship as if it will be a life-long relationship
The V&A Waterfront is a vibrant and challenging environment, which incorporates living history, natural beauty, a working harbour and over 450 shops. It has a corporate culture geared towards growth and innovation. The organisation understands the importance of embracing diversity and offers opportunities to employees in various areas of expertise and experience.