The V&A Waterfront, with 24 million visitors per year, is a key partner in South Africa’s tourism industry, accounting for 62% of all tourism spending of the top 20 tourist destinations in Cape Town.
Set in the midst of a bustling working harbour, with Table Mountain as a backdrop, and views over the city of Cape Town and the Atlantic Ocean, it has a setting that is quite simply spectacular. This 123-hectare mixed-use property, which contains 22 heritage sites, offers a wide range of activities, from shopping, to dining, to leisure and family entertainment. The Waterfront is a place where people connect, a public space that abounds with new opportunities, that promote prosperity and wellbeing for all South Africans.
There are over 450 shops, and more than 80 restaurants, and a wide range of other destinations. The V&A forms part of the Cape Town Big 7, one destination comprising of 7 memorable experiences. Other partners of the Cape Town Big 7 include Cape Point, Groot Constantia, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Robben Island, Table Mountain Cableway and City Walk.
Please contact us if you:
- need welcome packs, with V&A marketing collateral prepared for your group,
- need assistance with finding the perfect meeting and conference venue,
- need suggestions on tailor-made activities to suit your group,
- have a great suggestion for a joint marketing venture,
- need assistance on tourism media-related queries and film shoots,
- have any queries on cruise tourism
- need to book a site inspection or an overview of the property.