V&A WATERFRONT COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – THE MIRAGE’S GREASE LIGHTING TRIBUTE SHOW TICKET COMPETITION
ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION RULES FOR THE MIRAGE’S GREASE LIGHTING TRIBUTE SHOW TICKET COMPETITION
- The competition starts on 8 January 2020 and closes at 17h00 on 20 January 2020.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
- The following persons are excluded from this competition and may not participate –
- a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to V and A Waterfront Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“V&A“) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by V&A; and
- a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and
- the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 1.4.1 and 1.4.2.
- V&A’s tenants and their staff.
- If you have won any V&A Waterfront competition within the last 30 (thirty) calendar days, you may not participate in this competition.
HOW TO ENTER
- Tag a friend on our Mirage competition post on Facebook.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- All entries received that are incomplete, damaged, defaced, or illegible will be void and not eligible for a prize.
- One winner will be selected at random from Facebook using https://www.random.org/
- Winners will be announced on Facebook
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other cruise alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- No travel to and from the V&A Waterfront will be supplied, only the tickets to event.
- If we are unable to contact a prize winner, we reserve the right to pick another.
- In the unlikely event of bad weather we will postpone and notify the winner, if the winner cannot take the alternative date he/she will be able to give their tickets to a family member or friend.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook, email or phone call, and the tickets will be issued as soon as possible.
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
- You must obtain and possess, at your cost and expense, whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
- Unless we make alternative arrangements with the prize winner prior to collection of the prizes, the winner may collect the prizes from Warren Pearce, by appointment. In the event that you fail to collect your prize timeously you will forfeit such prize.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate and truthful information on the entry form. If you are selected as a winner but, despite reasonable efforts, The Mirage is unable to contact you based on the information that you provided on the entry form, within 7 (seven) days from the day the winners are drawn, the V&A Waterfront/Mirage reserves the right not to award the prize to you.
- Proof of identity will be required to collect a prize and we reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify their identity.
- We may require you to provide us with additional information as we may reasonably require in order to process and to facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION
- You may obtain a copy of the competition rules from our website co.za
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, V&A reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at V&A’s discretion or to change the prize(s) at any time by publishing such decision on V&A’s website: www.waterfront.co.za. It is your responsibility to check the Website from time to time for any such changes
- The winner selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Each entrant agrees not to submit any entry that infringes any third party intellectual property rights, or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations, or otherwise violates applicable law.
- Any personal information (including, without limitation, your name, age, address, postal code, telephone number and/or e-mail address) that you submit on the entry form will be used solely in connection with this competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purposes of the competition, where applicable, unless you agree otherwise, or unless disclosure is required by law or court order.
- All entries become the property of V&A and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Neither V&A nor its directors, members, employees, agents or representatives shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered by participants as a result of participating in the competition, save where such loss or damage is a result of the negligent or intentional acts of V&A and/or its directors, members, employees, agents or representatives.