WIN WITH WATERSHED COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition starts on 10 September 2020 and will run for 8 weeks, closing at 23h00 on Wednesday 11 November 2020.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- Competition is open to all ages, where an entrant is under the age of 18, parent/guardian must give permission to enter.
- The following persons are excluded from this competition and may not participate – a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to V and A Waterfront Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“V&A“) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by V&A; and a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in the above two points. V&A’s tenants and their staff.
- If you have won any V&A Waterfront competition within the last 30 (thirty) calendar days, you may not participate in this competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 months of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook, email or phone call, and the prize will be issued accordingly.
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
- You must obtain and possess, at your cost and expense, whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
- Unless we make alternative arrangements with the prize winner prior to collection of the prizes, the winner may collect the prizes from Sima Booi, by appointment. In the event that.
- If you fail to collect your prize timeously you will forfeit your such prize.
- Proof of identity will be required to collect a prize and we reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify their identity.
- We may require you to provide us with additional information as we may reasonably require in order to process and to facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
HOW TO ENTER
- Like, Follow and Share each week to celebrate #WinWithWatershed and #SupportLocal! Like/follow four of our tenants each week and stand to win a hamper of their products.