This year, the V&A Waterfront is celebrating all the languages of love and the wonderful ways to express it. These include spending quality time with loved ones, words of affirmation, gifts giving, affection and acts of service from the heart. No matter what your love language is, add some V&A to your Valentine’s Day by enjoying some of the sweetest deals for you to spoil your loved ones with. We’ve put together a list of some great ideas to connect, eat, gift and share on this day of love.
Take your loved one and their tastebuds on an unforgettable experience.
- One & Only has three irresistible Valentines meal specials on offer; the 3-course set dinner menu readily available at Vista, or you can tuck into a 6 course Omakase taste menu in Nobu or enjoying a Shimmering Valentine’s Tea at R395 per person.
- Treat your special someone with a Valentine’s boxed meal from Den Anker or make your way there to enjoy great afternoon lunch specials.
- Mozambik has a Valentine’s Day platter that gives you a R100 voucher for your next visit, whether sit in or take away.
- Buy two beverages for you and your partner and only pay for one from Seattle Coffee Company.
Add a smile to your loved one’s face with the perfect gifts.
- Bijoux Fantasy has stunning Red earrings that were made for the Miss South African finalists at Sun City.
- Surprise your loved one with 30% off all in-store items when you visit Melissa.
- Woza SA is offering 25% less for any rugby jersey that is in stock (excluding all sale items).
- Matima & Me are offering 30% off everything with the applique with the African continent along with a heart for South Africa.
- Get 25% off on all in-store merchandise, excluding already marked down items when visiting Lorenzi.
Create magical memories with amazing attractions to enjoy with your loved ones.
- Discover the beautiful landscapes of Cape Town with a NAC Helicopters ride after enjoying a midday or sunset cruise from Waterfront Adventures.
- Bring in a loved one and you get two SOHO Deluxe Signature Manicures for R550 from SOHO Nails waxing beauty.
- Enjoy the pristine coast of the Waterfront when you spoil your loved one with a cruise onboard the Tigger 2 Charters, which has on offer a full cash bar to your desired experience.
- Enjoy the lovely Table Package from Cape Wheel, which includes a cabin made up with a table and tablecloth, red & white balloons, candlelight, chocolates, flowers, and complimentary drinks. All booked and paid in advance for the price of R1500 per cabin.
- Enjoy 30% off from 12 – 14 February when you book your cruise online with Mirage Cape Town South Africa.
Valentine’s day is here to remind us – it is important to show our loved ones how we feel. It goes without saying that the past year has brought us closer than ever and we will continue to share the message of love and hope across our neighbourhood.