- Victoria Wharf 9am – 6pm. Kindly note that store specific trading hours may differ and are subject to change. Our Info Kiosks have also re-opened and resumed with the selling and activation of V&A giftcards
- Watershed We’re excited to announce that the Watershed will be reopening early September #SupportLocal
- The V&A Food Market will also reopen 3 September from Thursdays – Sundays 10h00 – 18h00.
- The Oranjezicht Farm Market is currently trading Saturdays: 09h00 – 14h00 and Sundays: 09h00 – 14h00
Restaurants now Trading
We advise our customers to regularly check our website and to call the restaurant in advance to check opening and closing times. Restaurant layouts have been reconfigured to take reduced customer limits into account. Strict social distancing rules will have to be followed and all visitors will be required to wear masks except while eating and drinking. In line with the lockdown regulations, no alcohol will be served on the premises. Please also note that public holidays affect our restaurant trading hours so be sure to phone ahead to confirm.
- Bukhara (Wed to Sat from 11h00 - 20h00, Sun from 11h00 to 18h00)
- Cause & Effect (10h00 – 21h00)
- Col Cacchio (12h00 - 20h00)
- CTFM (12h00 - 20h00)
- Dip n Dip
- Ferrymans (08h00 - 21h00)
- Firefish (12:00 - 21:30)
- Gibsons (11:30 - 21:00)
- Harbour House
- Kapstad Brauhaus
- Love Revenge & Cappucino (07h00 - 17h00)
- La Parada
- Life Grand (Tuesday - Sunday 11am to 8pm)
- McDonalds (08h00 - 18h00)
- Mozambik (12:00 - 20:30 - Tuesday - Sunday)
- Mugg & Bean (09h00 - 17h00)
- Nando's (11h00 – 20h00)
- Ocean Basket (12h00 -20h00)
- San Marco (10h00 - 18h00)
- Shift Espresso (06h00 - 14h00)
- Si Cantina (09h00 - 20h00)
- Spur (Mon - Fri 11:00 - 20:00 ; Weekends 10:00 - 21:00)
- Tashas (09h00 - 18h00)
- Via Vittoria
- Vovo Telo (08h00 - 16h00)
- Willoughby's (12h00 -20h00)
Not Yet Trading
The vast majority of our stores and restaurants are open for business however kindly note that the following tenants have not yet reopened.
The V&A Waterfront has implemented strict health protocols which will be in place across the V&A Waterfront at all times. The wearing of masks in public is mandatory. We stress that anyone not doing so will not be allowed to enter our buildings.
All tenants who are operating will ensure that social distancing and hand sanitising rules are strictly observed at their stores. Working together with all of our tenants, we will continue to ensure that throughout the V&A Waterfront precinct:
- COVID-19 hygiene information will be prominently displayed, and hand sanitizer will be provided at all entrances. Tenants are advised to do the same at the entrances to their stores.
- Physical distancing measures will be strictly enforced.
- The number of people in stores at any one time must adhere to the Social Distancing and other Health Regulations.
- Tenants are encouraged to practice effective protection against the COVID-19 disease and to encourage shoppers to sanitise and wash their hands frequently.
- All tenant and V&A Waterfront staff will be briefed to be vigilant in terms of cleaning and sanitizing across all areas of the property.
- We will ensure that there is continuous supply of hand sanitiser in the restrooms.
- We will encourage heightened awareness of personal hygiene by displaying notices throughout the retail shopping areas.
- Disinfectant will be used to wipe down escalators, elevators, staircase railings etc.
- Signage will be displayed to encourage a maximum of 2 people per lift.
- Windows, door handles, doorways, handrails and communal areas will be regularly wiped down.
- We are increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning of all commonly touched surfaces including seating, doors, handrails, elevators and elevator buttons, directories, rides as well as rental strollers and wheelchairs and are encouraging all our tenants to do the same.
- We have developed protocols for cleaning public spaces.
- Natural ventilation will be increased where possible (e.g. opening windows when weather permits) to help reduce transmission, though the evidence is limited as to its effectiveness.
We have put together an SMME support hub for our small business tenants as we recognise the impact that COVID has had especially on this sector.
We implore all our visitors to continue to take extreme care to protect themselves and families and undertake all necessary precautions as outlined above and by the following credible resources:
- South African Health Department
- World Health Organisation
- Centres for Disease Control & Prevention
- WesGro’s Helpful Infographic
- Western Cape Government
For further updates, please keep an eye on our social media platforms.