One gift card can allow you to discover the whole V&A Waterfront: Give yourself the freedom of choice to buy a cup of coffee at Vida, or the latest fashion at Zara.
Choose from over 80 restaurants, 450 shops, and a wide range of attractions. With this card you can give someone the chance to discover adventure, entertainment and luxury.
How to pay
You can pay this in full upfront by credit card, cash or bank transfer.
Conditions of purchase
There is no minimum order that is required, but three days advance booking is necessary for orders over R5 000. Terms and conditions apply.
As from 01 August 2017, Standard Bank will be limiting cash sales to clients on Gift Cards as per new FICA regulations.
The limit will be R5,000 per customer per day and R25,000 per customer a month.
Where to buy the gift card
If you want to buy a gift card, it' simple: take your ID and go to the Info desk at the Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre.
For corporate/bulk orders, please collect your Gift Cards at the V&A Waterfront Head Office, 19 Dock Road, Victoria Wharf, V&A Waterfront during office hours (09h00 and 17h00) on weekdays.
There is a charge for every transaction (at R17.00 per transaction) made outside of the V&A Waterfront. The person collecting the card must be an authorised signatory with positive identification for FICA purposes, as stipulated by banks.
It is easy to use; simply swipe and pay at the retailer or restaurant of your choice. (Please note: cards do not work at ATMs).
V&A Gift Cards are safe and convenient. Cards can be reported if lost or stolen, reducing risk of fraud.
It offers you choice. Cards can be loaded in any denomination from a minimum of R50 to a maximum of R5000.
There are multiple ways for you to check your balance, so you'll always know how much you have loaded onto your card.
- SMS your Visa card number to 41922 or your MasterCard number to 34246. VAS rates will apply for all SMS balance enquiries
- Call 086 110 1210 (MasterCard) 086 111 1234 (Visa)
- Visit the V&A Waterfront information kiosk in the Victoria Wharf mall
- Use the Information touchscreen directions (Visa cards only)
How to apply
- Make your way to the information kiosk to purchase a V&A Waterfront Gift Card
- Or apply via email with the subject heading "Gift Card Queries" to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should a card holder need any advice on how to use their gift card, the gift card supplier (Tutuka) offers support 365 days a year via a call centre (086 110 1210)
- If you are interested in placing a corporate order, simply contact the V&A Waterfront via e-mail on email@example.com or call Mosibudi Ntlema from our Head Office on (021) 408-7500 during office hours, between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays.