Give the gift of discovery with the V&A Waterfront gift card. Available online and at any Information Kiosk, redeemable across the V&A Waterfront. Choose from over 80 restaurants, 450 shops, and a wide range of attractions and activities.
How to pay
Gift cards can be paid in full upfront by credit card, debit card and cash at any of our Information Kiosks.
You can also purchase an online gift voucher by credit card or debit card.
Conditions of purchase
Gift cards can be loaded in any denomination from a minimum of R50 to a maximum of R5 000. A three days advance notice is necessary for orders over R5 000. Terms and conditions apply.
As from 01 August 2017, Standard Bank will be limiting cash sales to clients on Gift Cards as per new FICA regulations.
The limit is R5 000 per customer per day and R25 000 per customer a month.
Conditions of purchase for online vouchers
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Vouchers (also referred to as Gift Cards.). These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Vouchers available at www.waterfront.co.za (‘Website’)
The use of gift vouchers falls under the following terms and conditions:
- Gift vouchers purchased through our website will automatically be sent by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our gift vouchers include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Visit our Information Kiosks with the online gift voucher receipt and the allocated value will be loaded on a gift card, redeemable across the V&A Waterfront.
- When purchasing an online gift voucher, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient receives and uses the gift voucher.
- All online gift vouchers are dated and expire three years from the date of issue of the V&A Waterfront gift card.
- Online gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We are not responsible if an online gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
Where to buy the gift card
If you want to buy a gift card, take your ID to any of the Information Kiosks in the Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre.
Online gift vouchers available – please click on link at the bottom of the page to purchase an online gift voucher.
For corporate or bulk orders, please collect your Gift Cards at the V&A Waterfront Head Office, Merchant House, 19 Dock Road, V&A Waterfront during office hours (09h00 to 17h00) on weekdays.
Gift voucher and experience refund policy
We unfortunately do not offer refunds once a gift voucher or experience has been acquired. The intention of the service is for the customer to utilise the funds for its intended purpose.
There is a charge for every transaction (at R18.00 per transaction) made outside of the V&A Waterfront.
The person collecting the gift card must be an authorised signatory - with positive identification for FICA purposes, as stipulated by banks.
It is easy to use; simply swipe and pay at any retailer, restaurant, hotel or attraction of your choice. (Please note: cards do not work at ATMs).
V&A Waterfront Gift Cards are safe and convenient. Cards can be reported if lost or stolen, reducing risk of fraud.
It offers you choice. Gift cards can be loaded in any denomination from a minimum of R50 to a maximum of R5 000.
Our popular gift vouchers are now available online and redeemable across the V&A Waterfront.
- SMS your MasterCard number to 34246. VAS rates will apply for all SMS balance enquiries
- Call 086 110 1210 (MasterCard)
- Visit the V&A Waterfront Information Kiosks in the Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre.
- Make your way to the Information Kiosks to purchase a V&A Waterfront Gift Card
- Gift vouchers now available online. Please click on the link below or on the home page.
- Should a card holder need any advice on how to use their gift card, the gift card supplier (Tutuka) offers support 365 days a year via a call centre (086 110 1210)
- If you are interested in placing a corporate order, simply contact the V&A Waterfront via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call Mosibudi Ntlema from our Head Office on (021) 408-7500 during office hours, between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays.