Welcome to our neighbourhood! Below you will find the opportunities for our retail tenants to promote their offering in and around the V&A Waterfront.
Please complete this form should you wish for us to add your store to our website and our touch screens. Please note that the two systems are linked, and once a tenant is uploaded on our website it takes up to 36 hours for the new listing to reflect on the touch screens.
- Assisting tenants with posters – this is a free service to all tenants and works on a rotational basis
- Poster size and quantity: 3 x A1 Portrait Posters (Trim size 841mm x 594mm) (Type size 801mm x 554mm)
- Contact details: Sima 021 408 7673 or email@example.com
- All 3rd Party Advertising is handled by Primall Media.
- This includes hanging banner, escalator branding, lightbox advertising
- You can contact Danie on Danieva@primeoutdoor.co.za
- Please note that Boo Media run our amphitheatre advertising.
- Your contact would be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please download our Promotional Court Guidelines.
- For bookings please contact Lelanie Seconds on email@example.com
- For further information, please contact Delmain La Vigre.
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please tag the V&A Waterfront on social media in posts you would like us to assist with sharing. Alternatively, you can send high res social media imagery and proposed copy for email@example.com for consideration. Whenever we receive posts we need:
- High res imagery in the correct dimensions
- Proposed caption which we will revise and send back
- T’s and C’s especially dates if an offer is included
- Proposed go live date of post
Please note that we primarily support our tenant content on Twitter and Instagram stories.
We are happy to retweet on Twitter where relevant. Please find details below:
- Minimum to appear expanded 440 x 220 pixels (a 2:1 ratio).
- We recommend Canva if you need help supplying this in correct dimensions (simply use the free version and select “Twitter")
- Can tweet up to 4 images at one time
Please supply proposed Instagram Story content in the correct dimensions (i.e. vertical format) in order for us to share the best quality content.
- Instagram story dimensions are 1080px by 1920px. This means that your image or video should be 1080 pixels wide and 1920 pixels in height. This is also known as an aspect ratio of 9:16.
- We recommend Canva if you need help supplying this in correct dimensions (simply use the free version click on the right arrow until you see Instagram Story)
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Our social media strategy for our Facebook and Instagram newsfeed is as per the below:
- V&A Brand Building & Inspiring Content
- V&A Events & Initiatives (Tourism, CSI and so forth)
- Topical / Relevant Information e.g. public holidays, celebrations etc
- All of which is also intended to benefit our tenants
We do sometimes share content on our Facebook & Instagram feeds provided it is high quality, editorial content which we feel is in keeping with our aesthetic and brand online. Video content gets by far the most reach on our platforms. We do support our social media messaging with paid promotions too, as relevant. We are also open to looking to competitions for greater exposure if this helps you or meets your objectives.