The V&A Waterfront is a key partner in South Africa’s tourism industry as a place of connection, public space and new opportunities, in turn creating greater prosperity and wellbeing for all South Africans.
Our role is to ensure that the V&A Waterfront has champions among you, our most important and influential stakeholders.
Welcoming more than 24 million visitors a year, it’s no surprise that the V&A is known as one of South Africa’s top attractions. According to the Economic Impact Assessment conducted in 2014, the Waterfront accounted for 61% of all tourism visits and 62% of all tourism spending of the 20 top tourist attractions in Cape Town.
Please contact us if you;
- need welcome packs, with V&A marketing collateral prepared for your group,
- need assistance with finding the perfect meeting and conference venue,
- need suggestions on tailor-made activities to suit your group,
- have a great suggestion for a joint marketing venture,
- need assistance on tourism media related queries and film shoots,
- have any queries on cruise tourism.
Meet the team:
Rozitta de Villiers (Assistant manager: Tourism)
Joint marketing ventures, research, leisure tourism, tourism trade shows, V&A history
Adri van der Merwe
Business tourism, tourism newsletters, cruise liners