What's great about the V&A Gift Card?
• It is easy to use; simply swipe and pay at the retailer or restaurant of your choice. (Please note that
the cards cannot be used at ATMs).
• It is safe and convenient. Cards can be reported if lost or stolen, reducing risk of fraud.
• It offers you choice. Cards can be loaded in any denomination from a minimum of R50 to a
maximum of R5000.
• It is reloadable, allowing you to reuse it, time and again.
• There are multiple ways for you to check your balance, so you’ll always know how much you have left
or loaded onto your card.
The Visa Gift Cards, available from the 8th of October, will replace our paper Gift Vouchers.
Existing Gift Vouchers are still acceptable as valid currency at all V&A Waterfront retailers and all paper vouchers with a valid date should be accepted by retailers until the date of expiry. However, from October 2011 onwards, only gift cards will be sold.
Click here to view the terms & conditions. Printed copies are also available from the Information Kiosk. For further information, please visit our frequently asked questions section.
How to get your V&A Gift Card
Simply visit the V&A Waterfront Information Centre or In Mall Kiosk to purchase a V&A Waterfront Gift Card, seven days a week from 09h00 to 21h00. For any queries you may have, please call our Information Centre line on (021) 408-7600 from 09h00 to 21h00 or via email@example.com with the subject heading "Gift Card Queries".
Should a card holder need any advice on how to use their gift card, the gift card supplier (DrawCard) offers support 365 days a year via a call centre (086 111 1234).
B. CORPORATE CUSTOMERS
If you are interested in placing a corporate order, simply contact the V&A Waterfront via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauretha Botha from our Head Office on (021) 408-7500.
(Please note that all corporate orders will be accommodated weekdays between 09h00 to 17h00, Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
How to pay
By credit card, cash or bank transfer. Full payment upfront is required.
For corporate/bulk orders, please collect your Gift Cards at the V&A Waterfront Head Office, 2nd Floor, Victoria Wharf, V&A Waterfront between 09h00 and 17h00 weekdays. The person collecting must be an authorised signatory with positive identification for FICA purposes, as stipulated by banks.
Conditions of purchase
No minimum order is required, but three days advance booking is necessary for orders over R5 000. Terms and conditions apply.
How to check the gift card balance
There are a number of ways to check the remaining balance on your gift card:
• SMS card number to 41922 (R2.00 per SMS)
• V&A Waterfront Website http://www.waterfront.co.za/Pages/GiftCardBalance.aspx
• Visit the V&A Waterfront Information Centre(alongside Mitchell’s) or the V&A Waterfront in-mall Kiosk
(in the Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre)
• I-Point (in-mall navigation system)
• DrawCard Call Centre 086 111 1234