Consider a card which gives the card holder a choice of over 450 shops, 80 eateries and a range of fantastic attractions too. Give adventure, entertainment and luxury. Give the discovery of the V&A Waterfront.
- It is easy to use; simply swipe and pay at the retailer or restaurant of your choice. (Please note that the cards cannot be used at ATMs).
- It is safe and convenient. Cards can be reported if lost or stolen, reducing risk of fraud.
- It offers you choice. Cards can be loaded in any denomination from a minimum of R50 to a maximum of R5000.
- There are multiple ways for you to check your balance, so you'll always know how much you have left or loaded onto your card.
Visit the V&A Waterfront Information Centre, the Information Kiosk in the Victoria Wharf Mall to purchase a V&A Waterfront Gift Card, seven days a week from 09h00 to 21h00. For any queries you may have, please call our Information Centre line on
(021) 408-7600 from 09h00 to 21h00 or via
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Gift Card Queries".
Should a card holder need any advice on how to use their gift card, the gift card supplier (Tutuka) offers support 365 days a year via a call centre (086 110 1210).
B. Corporate Customers
If you are interested in placing a corporate order, simply contact the V&A Waterfront via e-mail on
email@example.com or call Mosibudi Ntlema from our Head Office on
(021) 408-7500 during office hours, between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays.
How to check the gift card balance
There are a number of ways to check the remaining balance on your gift card:
- SMS your Visa card number to 41922 or your MasterCard number to 34246. VAS rates will apply for all SMS balance enquiries.
- Visit the V&A Waterfront Information Centre, the Information kiosk in the Victoria Wharf mall or the Information desk at Watershed.
- Use the Information touchscreen directories (Visa cards only).
086 110 1210
086 111 1234 (Visa)
How to pay
By credit card, cash or bank transfer. Full payment upfront if required.
Conditions of purchase
No minimum order is required, but three days advance booking is necessary for orders over R5 000. Terms and conditions apply.
As from 01 August 2017, Standard Bank will be limiting cash sales to clients on Gift Cards as per new FICA regulations.
The limit will be R5,000 per customer per day and R25,000 per customer a month.
For corporate/bulk orders, please collect your Gift Cards at the V&A Waterfront Head Office, 19 Dock Road, Victoria Wharf, V&A Waterfront between 09h00 and 17h00 weekdays.
With immediate effect, the V&A Waterfront has implemented spillage fees on V&A gift cards at a cost of R16.00. This means that there is a charge for every transaction (at R16.00 per transaction) made outside of the V&A Waterfront.
The person collecting must be an authorised signatory with positive identification for FICA purposes, as stipulated by banks.