Gain a world of experience with the V&A Waterfront
How big are your ambitions? Join the V&A Waterfront
The V&A Waterfront is proud to offer you the rare opportunity to work within this world class environment. This vibrant business incorporates living history, natural beauty, a working harbour, and a corporate culture geared towards growth and innovation.
You will be exposed to a uniquely diverse portfolio across a wide variety of industries, including retail, marine, tourism, events management and development.
Why choose the V&A Waterfront?
- Work for a world-acclaimed leading brand: one of Africa's most visited destinations and Cape Town's crown jewel.
- Learn from industry experts and leaders in their field.
- Benefit from broad exposure to large-scale projects of international appeal
- Enjoy our forward thinking, creative, and innovative culture.
- Multiple award winning and industry leader in green development and sustainability
Be the first to take this journey!
Our programme offers flexible rotations through each division to ensure your all round development. With an initial intake of two trainees, you will have individualised attention from our team. You'll be working with CA's across the business. This creates an opportunity to interact and learn from senior and top management of the organization.
What can you expect?
- A three-year SAICA-accredited program
- A development path tailored to your goals and ambitions
- Dedicated mentors and coaches in the business
- Continued guidance and support at all levels
- Soft skills development, including public speaking, presentation skills, customer service, and negotiation
- Diverse culture
- A market related salary including benefits
A world of experience
During your time with us, you'll gain exposure to:
- Financial management and reporting
- Accounting and statutory reporting
- Management decision making
- Budgetary control
- Internal and external audit
- Risk management and governance
- Taxation compliance
- Human resource management
- Property development
- Asset and property management across multiple industries
- Insights into B-BBEE
Everything we do is driven by our values. If you share them, we want to work with you!
- We believe in respect and the dignity of the self and others
- We're passionate about doing the right thing. Sustainability and corporate responsibility are central to our business.
- We foster a knowledge economy that's devoted to developing people.
- We champion cutting edge leadership development.
Are you eligible to apply?
To apply for this program, you must have your CTA, PGDA, Honours in Accounting, or an equivalent SAICA approved qualification for entry into the Initial Test of Competence (ITC).
CLICK HERE TO APPLY